Here is a SUPER EASY way to add a Wordpress Blog to your existing website
- Log into cPanel, click "Softaculous" (under Software/Services towards the bottom)
- On the left, expand the "Blogs" menu
- Click on "WordPress"
- On the top you will see "Install" - Click that
- Fill in the blanks. Where you see "wp" - replace that with the directory you want the blog to be installed in. (i.e. if you want your blog to be located in yourdomain.com/blog, just enter "blog" - without the quotes)
- After filling in all the blanks click "Install". And you're done. :)
Here is a video tutorial for reference: http://www.shoppepro.com/support/viewer/demo.php?id=3297&series=208