If you need to create a google sitemap for Google Webmaster Tools, we recommend this free tool: http://www.web-site-map.com/
1. Once you generate the sitemap, download the file "sitemap.xml" to your computer.
2. Log into your cPanel, click "File Manager".
3. Navigate to the /public_html/ folder.
4. Click "Upload" at the top.
5. Select your "sitemap.xml" file that you downloaded and click "Upload".
Your sitemap URL should now be located at http://yoursite.com/sitemap.xml - (replace yoursite.com with your actual domain name).