Installing the certificate
After you receive the voucher code, you can install and activate the SSL certificate. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Security section of the cPanel home screen, click GlobalSign OneClickSSL Installer:
On the Redeem Vouchers tab, select the web site in the Select Website list box:
The web site must match the domain name that you specified when you ordered the certificate.
- In the Enter Voucher text box, type the voucher code that you received by e-mail.
- In the Enter Email text box, type an e-mail address where you can receive notifications about the certificate.
- Select the terms and conditions check box.
Click Activate SSL. The activation process begins. Make sure you stay on the web page until installation is complete:
- When the setup process finishes, click the link to test your web site. You should see the SSL lock icon in your web browser.