What payment methods can I accept with Shoppe Pro Ultimate?
Shoppe Pro Ultimate shopping cart has a variety of methods to accept payments from your customers. See the list below.
We do recommend using an SSL to secure your clients' data. One is absolutely required if you will be using a payment processor other than Paypal Standard/Express Checkout. See this article for more information:
- Accept credit cards on-line
- Take orders by phone, fax, mail or without credit cards (off-line payments)
- Ability to make payment page secure or entire checkout process
- Payment Gateways Include
- Authorize.net (Shoppe Pro's top pick! We recommend e-onlinedata.com with Authorize.net)
- Stripe (Excellent Pick!)
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Pro
- Paypal Payments Advanced
- Paypal Payflow Pro
- Paypal Payflow Link
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Amazon Payments
- Intuit QuickBooks™ Merchant Services
- Amazon Payments (SimplePay)
- Fast Transact
- Pivotal Payments
- Echo Inc
- Chase Paymentech
- Pay Junction
- eProcessing Network
- Money Bookers (Skrill) Traditional Checkout Only
- Supports eChecks (Authorize.net)
- Ability to store credit card information for off-line processing (ONLY WITH SSL)
- Ability to accept payments via telephone, mail, fax
- Ability to set unlimited custom payment methods
Was this answer helpful?
Not necessarily. The Shoppe Pro cart comes with 30+ basic templates. (More will be added in the...
No, of course not. Our domain prices are reasonable at $13.95 per year, but you are free to...
Hosting accounts with the Shoppe Pro cart must be manually installed and configured by a human,...
Yes, the HTML editor that comes pre-installed works best with Mozilla Firefox, but also works...
OverviewWhat is SSL? SSL is an acronym for Secure Sockets Layer, an encryption technology that...