What payment methods can I accept with Shoppe Pro Ultimate?
Shoppe Pro Ultimate shopping cart has a variety of methods to accept payments from your customers. See the list below.
We do recommend using an SSL to secure your clients' data. One is absolutely required if you will be using a payment processor other than Paypal Standard/Express Checkout. See this article for more information:
- Accept credit cards on-line
- Take orders by phone, fax, mail or without credit cards (off-line payments)
- Ability to make payment page secure or entire checkout process
- Payment Gateways Include
- Authorize.net (Shoppe Pro's top pick! We recommend e-onlinedata.com with Authorize.net)
- Stripe (Excellent Pick!)
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Pro
- Paypal Payments Advanced
- Paypal Payflow Pro
- Paypal Payflow Link
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Amazon Payments
- Intuit QuickBooks™ Merchant Services
- Amazon Payments (SimplePay)
- Fast Transact
- Pivotal Payments
- Echo Inc
- Chase Paymentech
- Pay Junction
- eProcessing Network
- Money Bookers (Skrill) Traditional Checkout Only
- Supports eChecks (Authorize.net)
- Ability to store credit card information for off-line processing (ONLY WITH SSL)
- Ability to accept payments via telephone, mail, fax
- Ability to set unlimited custom payment methods
Was this answer helpful?
Unlimited pages, categories, products, and images are included with all hosting accounts. You...
When you first sign up you will have the convenient options to pay Monthly (month-to-month),...
Yes, if you would like to set up your shop before you switch hosting from your previous host, you...
***Leave the Shoppe Pro App Login and App ID in the fields*** and use the link in step 1 to...
Not necessarily. The Shoppe Pro cart comes with 30+ basic templates. (More will be added in the...