Thread: *** Some new changes coming to Shoppe Pro ***

*** Some new changes coming to Shoppe Pro ***

Hi everyone! I hope you all are getting your weekend off to a great start. I wanted to take a moment to make everyone aware of some new changes that are taking place very soon. As most of you know, Shoppe Pro is a family-owned business, primarily operated by myself: Karina Varner - a married work-at-home-mom with 2 little ones (ages 3 & 4). Shoppe Pro has grown in leaps and bounds recently thanks in part to word of mouth and all of your great referrals. (Thank you!). With the growth we've experienced, we've had to make some adjustments to accommodate our growth. As always, our top priorities are, and will always be:

• [li]Affordablity - as a stay at home mom, I know what its like to be on a budget![/li]
      [li]Reliability - We strive for 100% uptime and we WILL NOT overload our servers. New servers are added to our network as we grow in an effort to minimize or eliminate any reliability or resource shortages.[/li]
      [li]Customer Support - Fast, friendly support is absolutely a top priority![/li]

As a business operated by a work-at-home-mom, I would love to be able to provide quality customer support at all hours during the day and night, but the reality is... this mommy's gotta sleep some time. So here are a few NEW improvements that will begin starting Monday, June 2, 2008.

24/7 Server Monitoring
    We have hired a staff whose job it will be to pro-actively monitor our servers at all times. If a service (like MySQL, or cPanel, or WebMail, or HTTP for example) or the server goes down or freezes, they will be automatically notified immediately, day or night, and will have the service restarted immediately, or if necessary, have the entire server re-booted in an attempt fix the problem immediately. They will also be able to contact the datacenter directly in an emergency. This is a HUGE improvement and will help to ensure that your site remains online and functional 24/7.

Overnight Support Desk Staff
    In the event that you have a hosting emergency late at night or early in the morning outside our normal business hours (M-F 10-6 Mountain Standard Time), there will always be someone monitoring certain support departments 24/7. Please note that only certain departments will be monitored during the overnight hours. Please use discretion when submitting a ticket to ensure you are submitting to the appropriate department. Also remember that you can also post a question in the forums 24/7 which may help if you have a non-urgent matter or a "How do I...." question. (We have several knowledgeable moderators here, as well as many other members who really know the software and system, who may be able to help you quicker than if you submitted a ticket).

Ticket Departments Monitored 24/7:
    Email Issues - Email Accounts, WebMail, POP3 or SMTP issues
    cPanel - cPanel or other hosting issues
    EMERGENCY - If your site is down or is not reponsive, submit a ticket here.

Tickets submitted to these departments will be responded to as quickly as possible during normal hours (any time between 10:00 am and 1:00 am):
    Pre-Sales - Questions from prospective clients.
    Shoppe Pro Store Admin - Anything to do with your Shoppe Pro store administration and catalog software
    Mal's - Anything to do with Mal's - Shipping/Payment receiving etc.
    Billing - Questions regarding billing and payments for your hosting account
    Domains / DNS - If you need help pointing your Domain Name servers or other domain related issues
    Abuse - Issues regarding abuse, spam, or violation of policies.

I hope that you find the new improvements beneficial and that the 24/7 support gives you peace of mind. I know it does for me. I can rest easy when I am not available knowing that things are being taken care of.

Package and Pricing Adjustments for NEW sign-ups
    We have also revised some of our hosting packages for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. If you are a current Shoppe Pro member and have signed up and paid prior to May 30, 2008, you will NOT be affected by the new packages/prices. Don't worry, our packages will STILL remain competitive and extremely affordable, while continuing to be the most cost-effective option available. Our revised packages will include better features, such as additional disk space, additional databases, and all packages will now include Unlimited bandwidth. All annual plans will remain at the same price starting at $9.95 per month, but the shorter term plan prices (such as month-to-month) will be slightly increased. For details, you can view the revised packages here: http://www.shoppepro.com/support/cart.php .

If you have any questions about any of the new features or service improvements please feel free to ask. Thanks to everyone for helping us grow and for continuing to support each other within this wonderful online community. It's truly been a pleasure getting to know each and every one of you through these forums! I look forward to meeting many more to come! Thank you for letting us be a part of your business, and I wish everyone the best of success with their websites.

Warmest Regards,
    Karina
    Karina
    ShoppePro Web Hosting

Find Shoppe Pro on Facebook!

Re: *** Some new changes coming to Shoppe Pro ***

Looks great, Karina! I'm happy to see/hear that your business is going so well! I have nothing but good things to say to anyone who asks about my website. I would recommend your service to anyone wanting to start an online shop.

Denise

Thank you Denise!!! ;D
    Karina
    ShoppePro Web Hosting

I am happy for you Karina!

I am also happy to go with whatever you do!

Yay! So glad things are getting too big for you alone...that means only good things! Get some sleep mommy...you deserve it!
    Arlene
    www.retroboutiques.com
    Retro, Vintage, and Antique Inspired Web Design
    Arlene

A Different Kind of Web Design!
    Now Offering Custom Web Forms, and Font Previewers..

YEAH KARINA!!!

You're simply the best...that's why you're getting so busy! (Also, I think this forum is the best thing you could have possibly done- prospective customers get to see how happy we all are and how supportive we are of each other)

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! ;D

Stacy
    Soy Candles, Soap & Body Products
    Good for you AND the environment!
    REDUCE~ REUSE~ RECYCLE~ REINVENT
    http://forgetmenotcandles.com/images...nner468x60.jpg

Hi Karina,

Congratulations on your growth! Word of mouth is a very powerful thing and I agree that this forum is fantastic for prospective customers to see. In fact the whole of ShoppePro is nothing short of excellent, and you have done a fantastic job. Now get a little extra well deserved rest!!!

Naomi

www.limelizardgifts.com.au

Congrats! I too am glad you are doing well! I am so happy that I made the decision to join Shoppe Pro! I'm sure this is just the start of something huge to come!!!!

Thank you everyone for your awesome feedback! I'm so glad you all are here! ;D
    Karina
    ShoppePro Web Hosting

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! Karina, This is great news .. On to bigger and better things.. Sheila

Thread Information