Thread: Pre Signup w/questions on selling digital products

Pre Signup w/questions on selling digital products

Hi everyone! I am in the sort of beginning stages of planning my new business and website and have been doing a ton of research. I am computer/net savvy but know nothing about creating a site and all the things that go along with it. So I've been trying to learn and I think I have enough down to start making some decisions. My question for this forum is - do any of you sell a digital product for download? On my site I will be selling a downloadable products for scrapbookers and I can't find very many topics regarding how that shopping cart works and all that jazz.......Any advice or info would help me tons.

Thanks!

Re: Pre Signup w/questions on selling digital products

I think the only option for selling digital downloads with this software is the linklok software that's compatible with paypal payments. I just looked for the info that used to be on this site and I can't find it. I would try an online chat or contact Michelle at Polka Dot Dandy to ask about how to install and use it with this software.
    Lori

Lake Village, AR / Greenville, MS (AKA) The Delta
    Im curious too! I signed up to change my domain name over to shoppe pro, and have no website now... What do I do next, and I also am in need of a website for digital downloads. I have a digitizing business that creates stitch files. That is what I am looking to sell digital downloads. Please help, getting so discouraged w all html & css codes etc..
    Thanks!
    Stephanie Levine
    ssrbc10@aol.com
    Stephanie Levine
    901-859-8606
    Owner & Designer
    Southern Britches Designs
    Email Me
    Southern Britches Designs
    Facebook
    Pinterest
    Twitter