1-888-667-7750

Switching to Shoppe Pro & Web Designing?

I currently have Pappa Shop hosting but I'm thinking of switching over to Shoppe Pro because of all of the helpful information that the owner provides. I'm just starting my website so it's basically right above the ground so moving everything wouldn't be a problem. But do yall think that I should? I've heard that they are basically the same but I've heard more bad things about PappaShop and I don't think I've heard anything bad about Shoppe Pro.

I have a design that I seen somewhere and I made one like it with different backgrounds and graphics in CS4 but I'm having trouble installing it and getting it work correctly. I wrote the designer of the one that I orginally seen but she's taking this time off until next week I think. I asked her if she would let me pay her for her design and her to install it and let me change some of the graphics to mine but I'm not sure if she will or not. If she says no is it okay to use my graphics that I created in CS4?

Also are there any designers in here that could help me do custom things to my site? Of course I would pay for your time. Two things that sick out to me already... when you click on a product and it shows the large image, is it possible for that image to be clickable to show a larger image? My Levels of Discovery images are 800px x 800px so they are too large to keep on the product page. And another is I would like to have related products on the product page but not on the main page.... are these possibilities?

Thanks for any help and your time. =)
    Hollie

Super Moderator

Re: Switching to Shoppe Pro & Web Designing?

Hollie - You would be able to use graphics you designed yourself. In fact with ShoppePro we offer a DIY template to help you design your own. See info here: http://www.shoppepro.com/diytemplate.html

As for your 800x800 image, you would have to enter some html code to create a pop up of the image. You can search for the code or I can help you design it if needed

Hope that helps!
    ~Michelle~

Thank you for your help. I just finished seting up my design and making my first banner for my store. I do need your help. I can't find which page in cpanel to edit to enter the image zoom code into. Could you please tell me which folder it's in, I've looked through them all and don't see it anywhere.

Thanks again.

Welcome! Love your site!
    ~Lori

www.scraplesscreations.com {WEB DESIGN}

www.scraplesscreations.net {SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES & HANDMADE SCRAPBOOKS}

Thanks so much! ;D

Thread Information