PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice the new Gallery feature here in the forums?

ShoppePro
06-04-2008, 12:34 AM
You can create your own gallery and post pictures now. There is a link at the top of the forums in the navigation area, as well as right above everyone's avatars and in their forum profiles. Have fun! (I'll be adding some pics soon too). :)

Forget Me Nots
06-04-2008, 12:29 PM
SUPER COOL, KARINA! I'll add some pics...soon!

Stacy

ShoppePro
06-11-2008, 02:29 AM
How come no one's adding their pictures??? :'(

Berry Girl
06-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I was wondering the same thing LOL, i'd love to see y'alls pictures.

How come no one's adding their pictures??? :'(

retroboutiques
06-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Karina! You have an absolutely PRECIOUS family!
My little guys are 24 and 27.. I am old! Wish I could get them both here together for a pic...I will soon!

ShoppePro
06-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks Arlene!!! :) I would love to see your family pics sometime.... Maybe I'll catch a glimpse of you on the news tonight.... LOL.

retroboutiques
06-13-2008, 06:46 AM
Ok, now remember, I need to lose about 50 pounds, and I was sandbagging when they surrounded me with cameras...the first interview is my crazy next door neighbor, then you will see me....ack...I can't believe I'm showing you this...

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/media?id=6199772

ShoppePro
06-13-2008, 07:09 AM
OMG! Look at you Arlene! On the news! Your 15 minutes of fame! Your neighbor seems a little bit on the bitter side... LOL... So nice to be able to finally put a face to a name. Kinda stinks about the circumstances though... We're praying for that whole situation up there.... I hope your house stays dry! Thanks for sharing your TV moment with us. ;)

retroboutiques
06-13-2008, 07:25 AM
LOL..I can't believe I did that....I was all sweaty from sandbagging, filthy, no makeup! I must be out of my mind!
The neighbor is a bit high strung when its nice outside...he likes drama!

Forget Me Nots
06-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Hi Arlene-
Saw your TV debut...(you looked great to me!) so sorry it's for such a scary thing. I hope your home is ok...I live in the UP of Michigan-(Gladstone- on Lake Michigan) not too far from you. I will pray for you and your neighbors. Did you get more rain last night? We had a fast & furious storm after midnight- no damage that I can see though. Take care-

Stacy

Forget Me Nots
06-13-2008, 12:08 PM
OK KARINA...
I got a couple of pics on here- hopefully I'll get time to get some more on here soon. :o)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Stacy

bellaboo
06-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Arlene, you look great! I live in South Georgia, and you can bet when a tornado or other storm rips through, they will pick the one toothless person in our town to be on the news! You guys look too good to be working so hard and going through this mess. You're certainly in my prayers!

retroboutiques
06-18-2008, 02:13 PM
So, they made us "voluntarily" evacuate, instead of the water going down, its risen....hopefully can go back later today...what a mess! I am just thankful I don't live in Iowa....now that is bad bad news...at least I am fairly confident my home will still be there when I get back...just a horrible mess, but its better than going back to no home at all....but thanks all for the comments, they are appreciated. Its hard to imaging this if you have never gone through it...its pretty scary what mother nature can do...