PDA

View Full Version : More than one website

QTSunglasses
04-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Do you offer multi package?

ShoppePro
04-19-2009, 12:30 AM
This should answer your questions:
http://www.shoppepro.com/support/knowledgebase/136/Can_I_host_multiple_sites.html

limelizard
04-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi Shannon,

I just started using an add-on licence for my second website and I can highly recommend the way it is set up. Karina is an absolute gem for doing this and it made my life so easy! It is definitely a perfect set up for having a second website. I'm even using the same Paypal account so that meant I didn't have to set up a second bank account. Shoppepro is the best!

Kind Regards
Naomi
@ www.limelizard.com.au and also now at www.thingsthatarein.com.au !!!

ScraplessCreations
04-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Shannon,

I am also hosting both of my sites with the ad on license and LOVE it!!

megan
07-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Karina;

I read the article you linked to, and I think I'd like to do the add-on license to support a 2nd site.....I have no idea about how to check to be sure I've got enough space/resource for that, but I am pretty sure I would. The add-on site would not be larger than what is on my current site (www.meganscustomcards.com).

I already own the domain that I want to use....will I be able to create a new template for the add-on site, I've been working on creating my own for it as I learn html, but I noticed when I read through your "do it yourself" directives, that certain files need to have specific names for the software to work....so I was worried that I would not be able to do this because then the template already in use for my primary site would get messed up?

Also - I believe my original site is probably up for renewal soon, I've been online about a year now....will I get an invoice or renewal notification?

Many thanks, hope all is well with your growing family!

Megan

ShoppePro
07-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi Megan!

Yes, you'll be able to make your 2nd site's template and it will not interfere at all with your first site. :) And you have plenty of room. You're using about 69 out of 600MB of space. And your renewal is up in August; you will get an invoice a couple of days beforehand.

Hope that answers your questions! Just holler if you have any others! :)

megan
07-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Awesome Karina! Thanks!

megan
07-04-2009, 04:59 PM
one more ? karina...how do I order the add-on license?

ShoppePro
07-04-2009, 05:01 PM
You're most welcome!

Using this link: https://www.shoppepro.com/support/cart.php?a=add&pid=34

:)

megan
07-04-2009, 05:05 PM
perfect-just did it.

Hopefully I will not have any questions for set-up...it's been a year since I did all the domain pointing and so on but I should be able to figure it out.

Thanks again and happy 4th!

M