PDA

View Full Version : Bulk loading of Products/ Discount given for Multiple Sites-Tentative Customer

Ky_leb
04-26-2008, 05:37 AM
Hi, I've been researching your site to become a customer but I have a few questions. First, is bulk loading available for product adds? If so, which software is needed for this? Microsoft Excel, Etc.? Also, If I purchase multiple hosting with you, is there a discount given? Thanks for your response and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kiana

ShoppePro
04-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Hi Kiana,
Yes, you can bulk upload products using a .txt file that you can edit in Excel or any spreadsheet editor.

There's no discount available for multiple sites hosted. However, if you want Shoppe Pro software installed on a second domain on your same hosting account, (an "add-on domain") the cost for this is a flat $100.00 one-time fee to cover the cost of the software license and installation. Your two domains will also share the same system resources (disk space and bandwidth). If you don't want to pay for the 2nd license fee, you can always set up a new hosting account for that 2nd domain and pay monthly for each.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! Thank you!

:)