PDA

View Full Version : When it rains it pours...

ShoppePro
04-22-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm just giving everyone an update. I'm completely BURIED in emails right now. It's not even funny. I'm desperately trying to dig myself out. At this point I just finished counting and I have 81 emails I haven't yet had the chance to respond to. If you have emailed me, please be patient. I'm only one person and I'm doing the absolute best I can to get everyone's emails answered. I appreciate your patience. Thank you guys!

Respectfully,

Karina

bellaboo
04-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Thanks for your help on such a busy day for you Karina. I see now why you receive such high praise from the ladies on this forum!

Artform (Terri)
04-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Karina

I am sure none of us would like to have 81 emails to answer :o

Thanks for letting us know, Terri

retroboutiques
04-23-2008, 02:02 AM
Oops, then ignore the email I just sent you till you get unburied...sorry! I know the feeling! ::)

ShoppePro
04-23-2008, 06:42 AM
Thanks everyone, I've spent the last few hours doing nothing but catching up on email. I'm mostly caught up though. So if you emailed me today, please don't feel bad. :-[ It was just one of those fluke days where everything happens at once and I panicked. I'm here to help and it wasn't my intention to make anyone feel bad for emailing me. I apologize if I did. I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. Thanks for your understanding though. :-*

ittybittybowtique
04-23-2008, 02:17 PM
I think we all understand what it feels like to be in the weeds. I hope you get caught up soon!

Denise :)