PDA

View Full Version : Would this work for me???

hulseyfam
11-06-2008, 05:27 AM
We have an online scrapbook kit club. We have had for the past year a web guy take care of everything for us, but he just wasn't getting the job done. SO we looked into another guy and I'm just hesitant about all the new fees with him and started to wonder if this was something I could myself, using ShoppePro. But I don't know if they offer everything I need.

On my site, we have a messageboard (PHP), Gallery(photopost) and the home kit on our page changes once a month and then we would like to integrate a store and a shopping cart. WHICH is where we left off when our web guy abandoned us. I don't want it to look too templately (if that makes sense). We have our logo already along with site colors etc. We are already approved through Authorize.net, but just haven't got it activated on our site yet (because of web guy issues).

SO, someone that knows a little more than me about ShoppePro-do you think this is something that would work for us???

THanks!
~jaime

hulseyfam
11-06-2008, 05:31 AM
I couldn't figure out how to edit my original post, but we are also wanting to do zone shipping. Is that something that can be done with ShoppePro???

retroboutiques
11-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi Jaime,
Shoppepro has one of the easiest admin systems around, I've tried many and this can't be beat, very easy to update, add, etc. You can also install a forum from cpanel, and Karina has an upgrade for a photo gallery, if you prefer to use your own, you can always link to your forum. Our shopping cart comes with your service, it is the Mals cart. It does have zone shipping, but you might also want to look into the auctioninc shipping calculator as an add on if your shipping weight vary greatly. If you pm me a link to your current site, I can take a look and see if the features you have now would work here at shoppepro....

hulseyfam
11-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks so much for your help!!

Our site is

www.simplyobsessed.com

The messageboard is SO Anonymous. If possible, I would like to keep our messageboard and gallery for now, I don't want anyone to lose their files. Right now, you have to email us to get approved to post on our messageboard as we are having a huge spam problem. :)

Oooh, I would be so excited if this was something we could use on our own! I thought I read the shopping cart was through authorize.net though....I believe this has some subscription functions that would be really helpful in running our site so we can keep track of everyone's orders in one place and their order history. Maybe that is too complex to do that on my own????