PDA

View Full Version : New Links Directory

ShoppePro
04-20-2008, 04:43 AM
Thanks to your suggestions, I've added a Link directory. So if you'd like to, please add your info to the Link Directory (http://shoppepro.com/forums/index.php?action=links). If you have suggestions for categories to add just let me know and I'll add the category.

trevtj9805
04-20-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi Karina!

After looking at some of the sites here at SP, maybe some of the categories could be renamed a bit or new ones added such as
Babies (gifts, apparel,etc)
Jewelry
Print Goods/Services (stationery, party supplies, etc)
Beauty/Health

Just a few thoughts! The directory looks great! Another example of the speedy and wonderful customer service here at SP!
~Laura

ShoppePro
04-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks for your suggestions Laura! I've added those. :)

Forget Me Nots
04-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Karina-
I LOVE THE NEW LINK DIRECTORY! I like that you added the health and beauty category. But...I can't switch over from the gifts category. (which was the best fit for me at the time)

Stacy

afshively
04-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Karina,

Same issue as stacy, I would now rather have my link in the "babies and children" category instead of clothing and accessories. I tried to switch over and can not figure it out. Thanks stacy for bringing this up. ;)

Amy

1crazydaisy
04-22-2008, 05:25 PM
I would love to add myself to the Link Directory also but am unsure of what catagory I should choose. I don't offer web design yet but hope to down the road. Right now my site is just for my eBay seller templates and I will be adding about me pages and storefronts soon. What catagory do you guys think I should choose?

TIA
Jewel

sheilaa
04-22-2008, 08:49 PM
I went to add my link to other services. But when i click on the link after i was doneit does not work. But i could not go back to see if i miss typed the link addy . So please advise. thanks Sheila

retroboutiques
04-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi Sheila, it worked for me, you are in there! ;)

crystalallure
05-14-2008, 06:14 PM
I think it's a great idea! Thanks Karina!

AC
01-09-2009, 03:36 AM
I would love to see a "Vintage" link. How do I add myself to the Link Directory?